Nouns Answer Key
A) Write the correct forms of the given nouns. Use each noun only one time.
1. The age at which the first tooth appears differs greatly from child to child.
Very occasionally, children are born with one or more
2. I need some
to light the fire.
3. Studies are showing that
process information differently
4. Maria needed some legal advice for her businesses, so she contacted two
5. New scientific
are made every day in
throughout the world.
6. The farmer loaded his cart with
vegetables to take to market. His cart was pulled by two
7. The north side of the island has no
for people to walk on.
There are only steep
. No one can climb theses steep walls
8. The music building at the university has 27
for students to
9. People get most of their news about the world through the mass
, that is, through radio, television, the internet,
newspapers, and magazines.
Check out our eBook Deals
Hundreds more printable worksheets and teaching materials
1. GrammarBank Exercises eBook ✔
2. GrammarBank Exercises eBook Vol 2 ✔
3. Verb Tenses eBook ✔
4. Simple Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
5. Perfect Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
6. Supplementary Tests eBook ✔
7. Conjunctions eBook ✔
8. Gerunds and Infinitives PDF (60 Pages) ✔
9. Modals and Similar Expressions PDF (44 Pages) ✔
10. Noun Clauses PDF (46 Pages) ✔
11. If Clauses PDF (19 Pages) ✔
12. Determiners PDF (28 Pages) ✔
13. My Best Friend 1 ✔
14. My Best Friend 2 ✔
15. My Best Friend 3 ✔
16-20. The Adventures of Foxy (5 Story Books) ✔