Double Possessive Pronouns
Double Possessive Examples
Jack is an old colleague of mine.
Have you seen the movie of Brad's?
I fell in love with those green eyes of yours.Also See:Possessive PronounsOther Pronouns
Two days ago an associate of --- warned --- to take immediate steps to prevent virus from spreading.
a) your / yours
b) yours / your
c)us / usd) ours / us
e) his / his
Double Possessive Structure
A/an/the/some + (adj) + Noun + of + Possessive Pronoun
A + good + friend + of + mine + came to see me.
An + old + student + of + mine is ill.
Some + toys + of + yours are missing.
Do NOT Confuse Possessive “s” or “of” Below
The girl’s book (singular) is...
The girls’ books (plural) are...
My son’s book (singular) is...
The cover of the book is...
I wish I had a room of my own.Attention:
A photograph of me (that's me in the photo / I may not own the photograph)
A photograph of mine (I'm the person who took the photo, I may not be in it)
Check out our PDF eBooks
Hundreds of more printable worksheets and teaching materials
1. GrammarBank Exercises eBook ✔
2. GrammarBank Exercises eBook Vol 2 ✔
3. Verb Tenses eBook ✔
4. Simple Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
5. Perfect Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
6. Supplementary Tests eBook ✔
7. Conjunctions eBook ✔
8. Gerunds and Infinitives PDF (60 Pages) ✔
9. Modals and Similar Expressions PDF (44 Pages) ✔
10. Noun Clauses PDF (46 Pages) ✔
11. If Clauses PDF (19 Pages) ✔
12. Determiners PDF (28 Pages) ✔
13. My Best Friend 1 ✔
14. My Best Friend 2 ✔
15. My Best Friend 3 ✔
16-20. The Adventures of Foxy (5 Story Books) ✔