I, you, he... my, your, his... mine, yours, his...
See personal pronouns details
Myself, yourself, himself, herself, ourselves, yourselves, themselves, itself.
See reflexive pronouns details
Who, whom, whomever, whose, which, that, why, when
Relative Pronouns Details
Relative Pronouns Exercises 1
Relative Pronouns Exercises 2
See This That These Those + Exercise
Also known as pointing pronouns, are used to indicate which thing you are talking about. The pointing pronouns are this, these, that, those.
(plural) to point the objects near the speaker. Use that
(plural) to point the objects far from the speaker.
I want to buy this
over there.(pointing pronoun, stands in for what the speaker is pointing to)
You should taste those
, they are really good.(pointing pronoun)
A pronoun replaces a noun, or else it is an adjective.
You should taste those apples
. (adjective, modifying apples)
looks suspicious. (adjective, modifying the man)
Check out our PDF eBooks
Hundreds of more printable worksheets and teaching materials
1. GrammarBank Exercises eBook ✔
2. GrammarBank Exercises eBook Vol 2 ✔
3. Verb Tenses eBook ✔
4. Simple Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
5. Perfect Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
6. Supplementary Tests eBook ✔
7. Conjunctions eBook ✔
8. Gerunds and Infinitives PDF (60 Pages) ✔
9. Modals and Similar Expressions PDF (44 Pages) ✔
10. Noun Clauses PDF (46 Pages) ✔
11. If Clauses PDF (19 Pages) ✔
12. Determiners PDF (28 Pages) ✔
13. My Best Friend 1 ✔
14. My Best Friend 2 ✔
15. My Best Friend 3 ✔
16-20. The Adventures of Foxy (5 Story Books) ✔