Be Allowed to vs Let Exercise
Be Allowed to vs Let Exercise - Let / Allow
The answers to the following exercise will appear in the box at the bottom of the page when you click on "Submit Worksheet".
Fill in the blanks with
1. My roommate reminded me that passengers ---- (are not allowed to / don't let) use electronically operated devices on the plane.
2. The hotel management ---- (is allowed to / lets) us use the mini bar in our room.
3. Holidaymakers ---- (are not allowed to / do not let) interfere with the timetable arranged by the tour guide.
4. John's parents ---- (are allowed to / let) him have an expensive and comfortable holiday.
5. I ---- (am not allowed to / don't let) go out in the evenings.
You are here: >>
English Grammar Exercises
Be Allowed To vs Let Exercise
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99