Present Perfect vs Perfect Continuous Tenses Worksheet 2
Present Perfect vs Perfect Progressive Exercise 1
Present Perfect vs Past Perfect Tenses
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Progressive Tense
Verb Tenses Timeline
Fill in the blanks with
1. Those children ---- (eat) chocolate all day. That's why they feel sick!
2. Your phone looks old, how long ---- (have) it for?
3. They ---- (live) in New York for 3 years before they ---- (move) to Seattle three months ago.
4. Debi ---- (study) for four hours when her father arrives.
5. By this time next year, I ---- (finish) the course and I ---- (start) to speak perfect English.
Verb Tenses Practice
Simple Perfect vs Perfect Progressive Tenses
6. Sam ---- (drive) for six hours when he arrived in the village. He ---- (drive) more than 300 miles.
7. They ---- (work) for two hours by the time the manager arrives at six today.
8. By the time you received this letter yesterday, Dina ---- (leave) for Algeria.
9. When we meet again next week, I ---- (practice) tennis for at least a month .
10. She ---- (recover) her surgery by the time we visit her next Saturday.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee