Do vs Make Exercise 2
Make vs Do Exercises 1
Make vs Do Exercises 3
Fill in the blanks using the correct form of do or make.
1. Have you ---- the washing-up yet?
2. Will you ---- me a favour?
3. She tried to ---- a souffle but it was a complete failure.
4. Don't ---- such a fuss about unimportant things.
5. She ---- a very good impression at the interview yesterday.
You are here: >>
English Grammar Exercises
Make vs Do Exercises
Do vs Make 2
6. They've already ---- all the preparations for the party.
7. I promise I'll ---- my best to make it work.
8. I don't think this ---- any sense.
9. Don't take so many pills. They won't ---- you any good.
10. I'm not feeling well. I'd better ---- an appointment with the doctor.
11. She ---- a fortune selling cosmetics.
12. After eight years of war, both countries agreed to ---- peace.
13. He ---- a very good job mending my roof.
14. I can't believe this is my old house. You ---- wonders with it!
15. The oil-producing companies ---- an agreement to keep the prices low this year.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99