Fill in the Blank Vocabulary Exercise
Fill in the Blank Vocabulary Exercise - ESL / EFL Intermediate
The answers to the following exercise will appear in the box at the bottom of the page when you click on "Submit Worksheet".
Words fill in Exercise
Fill in the blanks with the words in the box.
1. Three days was simply not a(n) ---- amount of time to complete such a lot of work.
2. You don't need to be a(n) ---- see what the problem here is.
3. Make sure you read all the ---- carefully before setting up the device.
4. There are special schools for students with ---- disorders.
5. Seeing that some of their ---- have one, children ask their parents for a mobile phone at a very early age.
You are here: >>
English Vocabulary Exercises
Fill in the Blank Vocabulary
6. When the space probe landed on Mars, the first thing it did was to take a(n) ---- from the Martian soil.
7. The students gel a monthly ---- which usually consists of writing a report.
8. Half of the courses in our department were ----. There were a variety of courses to choose from.
9. Children need to be taught to learn ---- at primary school, otherwise they can't get anywhere in their school life.
10. In most countries, schools have two ----, or semesters, while in others there can be up to six.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99