Test yourself and learn new vocabulary with vocabulary practice worksheets online
Fill in the blanks vocab
Vocabulary fill in the blanks
A. Fill in the blanks with the words given in the box below. Make necessary structure changes.
1. I am a student. I stay at a hostel and eat my meals in the ---- of the hostel.
2. We wear our ---- in the season of winter. They keep us warm.
3. Do you ---- as a sport? Yes, I do.
4. My favorite ---- at school are Math and English.
5. I don’t ---- that kind of behavior in my classes. Please do not do it again.
English Vocabulary Exercises
Vocabulary Practice Worksheet
6. My parents are ----. They spend most of their time in front of TV. They never do exercise or other activities.
7. You are two close friends. Please do not ---- about such small things.
8. Do you hate driving in this evening ----? Of course I do.
9. I always ---- him about his Irish accent.
10. 10. Do you ---- in God? Yes, I do.
11. These boys and girls perform ---- dances.
12. Cartoon characters ---- Mickey Mouse and Popeye are still popular in our country.
13. People gather and talk ----.
14. Are you not ---- of doing the same things every day?
15. I almost threw up because the food was ----.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee