As As - Such That - So That
Grammar Rules Practice
So That / Such As
so - that
such - that
as - as
such - as
Type your answers in the following format:
1. In my opinion your new manager is not ---- skilled in dealing with problems ---- mine is.
2. She spoke ---- quietly ---- we could not hear her at all from the second row.
3. He has ---- high marks ---- he has applied for a scholarship.
4. There were ---- a lot of things to be discussed at the meeting ---- we couldn't finish it on time.
5. He was ---- worried about his exam ---- he couldn't go to sleep because it was his last chance to have his scholarship continued.
You are here: >>
English Grammar Exercises
As As - Such That - So That Grammar
6. He has ---- an Interesting hair style ---- he gets a lot of attention while walking in the street.
7. His handwriting is ---- illegible ---- I can't figure out what this sentence says.
8. The tornado struck with ---- great force ---- it lifted automobiles off the ground last night.
9. His last book is not ---- interesting ---- his former one so I don't think the book will sell as it is expected.
10. He is not ---- an arrogant person ---- people say. I have known him for years. On the contrary, he is one of the most modest people I have ever met.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99