So That - Such That - As As - Such As
As...As / Such...That
Complete the sentences with the expressions given in the box
so - that
such - that
as - as
such - as
Type your answers in the following format:
as - as
1. I would like to remind you that I do not earn ---- much money ---- you do.
2. Mark and Jake are ---- different in appearance ---- you would hardly guess that they are twins.
3. In St. Valentine's Day my fiance and I went to a famous restaurant. As I had never been in ---- a luxurious restaurant before ---- that one, I was fascinated by the beauty of its atmosphere.
4. In order to complete the highway on time, the workers worked ---- quickly ---- there was even no time for talking.
5. Even though I'm very busy, I usually sit at my desk all day. I need more exercise, so I try to walk to and from work ---- often ---- I can.
You are here: >>
English Grammar Exercises
So That - Such As - As As Grammar
6. He is not like he used to be; he hasn't got ---- much enthusiasm ---- he once had.
7. Steven did ---- well in his speech today ---- he must have rehearsed it many times last week.
8. David spent ---- an enjoyable vacation in Europe this summer ---- he plans to return there as soon as he saves enough money.
9. The reunion party wasn't ---- a great success ---- I'd expected; it certainly wasn't like the one we had last year.
10. Working in an excavation area is not ---- hard work ---- I thought so I decided not to turn back to my previous job at university.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99