Present Continuous Passive
Forming Present Progressive Passive
|Affirmative Form||Object + am / is / are + being + verb3|
|Question Form||Am / is / are + Object + being + verb3 ?|
Something is being done by someone at the moment.
Active : The postman is delivering the mail.
Passive: The mail is being delivered by the postman.
Active : Harry Potter is measuring the room.
Passive: The room is being measured by Harry Potter.
Active : The coach is congratulating the team at the moment.
Passive: The team is being congratulated by the coach.
Active : Are they opening the gifts now?
Passive: Are the gifts being opened by them ? (now)
Quick ExercisePut the following sentences into passive voice. (present continuous passive)
Check out our eBook Deals
Hundreds more printable worksheets and teaching materials
1. GrammarBank Exercises eBook ✔
2. GrammarBank Exercises eBook Vol 2 ✔
3. Verb Tenses eBook ✔
4. Simple Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
5. Perfect Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
6. Supplementary Tests eBook ✔
7. Conjunctions eBook ✔
8. Gerunds and Infinitives PDF (60 Pages) ✔
9. Modals and Similar Expressions PDF (44 Pages) ✔
10. Noun Clauses PDF (46 Pages) ✔
11. If Clauses PDF (19 Pages) ✔
12. Determiners PDF (28 Pages) ✔
13. My Best Friend 1 ✔
14. My Best Friend 2 ✔
15. My Best Friend 3 ✔
16-20. The Adventures of Foxy (5 Story Books) ✔