Present Perfect Passive
Forming Present Perfect Passive
|Affirmative Form||Object + have / has + been + verb3 (past participle)|
|Question Form||Have / has + object + been + verb3 (past participle)|
Something has been done by someone at sometime up to now.
Active : They have cleaned the clinic.
Passive: The clinic has been cleaned by them.
Active : Thomas has written many books.
Passive: Many books have been written by Thomas.
Active : Have the police caught the man?
Passive: Has the man been caught by the police?
Active : UPS has delivered the letters.
Passive: The letters have been delivered by UPS.
Quick ExercisePut the following sentences into passive voice. (present perfect passive)
Check out our eBook Deals
Hundreds more printable worksheets and teaching materials
1. GrammarBank Exercises eBook ✔
2. GrammarBank Exercises eBook Vol 2 ✔
3. Verb Tenses eBook ✔
4. Simple Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
5. Perfect Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
6. Supplementary Tests eBook ✔
7. Conjunctions eBook ✔
8. Gerunds and Infinitives PDF (60 Pages) ✔
9. Modals and Similar Expressions PDF (44 Pages) ✔
10. Noun Clauses PDF (46 Pages) ✔
11. If Clauses PDF (19 Pages) ✔
12. Determiners PDF (28 Pages) ✔
13. My Best Friend 1 ✔
14. My Best Friend 2 ✔
15. My Best Friend 3 ✔
16-20. The Adventures of Foxy (5 Story Books) ✔