Must vs Have To & Has To
Must/Mustn't vs Needn't vs Have to
Fill in the blanks with affirmative or negative forms of
1. It's raining outside. Tim
take his umbrella.
2. I can give you my car, so you
buy a new one.
be in a hurry, because they have got more than
stop at the red light.
5. Tomorrow is Sunday. You
get up very early.
Must Have / Has To
Must vs Have To Exercise
6. Mrs. Parks can't see very well. She
return them. They are too small for you.
borrow some money to buy a car.
stop smoking. It is very harmful.
10. Mr. Dickson is going to travel abroad, so he
in 4 months.
11. All the students
obey the school rules.
12. The weather is very cold, so we
take a taxi.
look at their notes during the test.
14. I have a terrible headache, so I
15. Snow covers the road. We
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee