Must / Musn't / Needn't / Have To
Must vs Have to / Has to
Fill in the blanks with
must, mustn't, have, has, don't / doesn't have, needn't
1. You ---- bring your tracksuits when you have PE (Physical Education) classes.
2. The desks ---- to be left clean before going home.
3. Those people who will take the exam ---- chew gum or make any noise.
4. The workbooks ---- be brought to the class if there is no homework.
5. Students ---- to pay for the transportation because it is free.
You are here: >>
English Grammar Exercises
Must vs Need To Have To
6. If a student breaks a school rule, s/he ---- to stay at school after the classes.
7. Students ---- carry any object that might cause injuries.
8. You ---- hand in your assignment before the deadline.
9. At this school, girls ---- to wear a grey skirt and black shoes.
10. Students ---- stay at school during lunch break and they may go out.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99