Passives With Modals Exercise 2
Passives With Modals Exercise - Passives + Must / Should / Have To...:
The answers to the following exercise will appear in the box at the bottom of the page when you click on "Submit Worksheet".
Passives With Modals
Modal Verbs / Auxiliaries
Passivess With Modals Exercise 1
Use the given verb in either
active or passive
form with the most suitable
1. She is very lazy. If you want her to do anything, she ---- (force) to do it.
2. The hospital in that small town is very old and can no longer serve the needs of the community. A new hospital ---- (build) years ago.
3. Whales ---- (save) from extinction.
4. We can't wait any longer! Something ---- (do) immediately.
5. In my opinion, she ---- (elect) because she is honest, knowledgeable, and competent.
You are here: >>
English Grammar Exercises
Modals in Passive Voice
6. The manager ---- (please) with me so i got a pay rise in my salary.
7. The class for next semester is too large. It ---- (divide) in half, but there's not enough money in the budget to hire another teacher.
8. Polly ---- (return) these books by next Friday.
9. This application ---- (send) to the personnel department soon.
10. A: Ann didn't expect to see her boss at the labor union meeting.
B: She ---- (surprise) when she saw him.
C: She was.
Copyright © GrammarBank.com 2013 All Rights Reserved.
English For Kids
Closest in Meaning
Writing & Vocab
Dictionary / Slang
Study Skills Tips
Contact / News
GrammarBank Exercises E-Book
Instantly Download and Print
100% Money Back Guarantee
E-Book Price: $7.99