My Friend and Me or My Friend and I
Common English mistakes
Which is Correct?
My friend and I or my friend and me? The answer is it depends. "My friend and I" would be the subject of the sentence whereas we say "my friend and me" when it is the object.For Example:
John is going to meet my family and me today. (as object)
My family and I are going to meet John today. (as subject)
My cousins and I ran into Kate at the mall yesterday.
Kate waited for me and my cousins at the mall yesterday.
Jack's mom is going to pick up him and me
He and I
are going home with his mom.
I can't believe she and I are both teenagers now.
My friend and I are getting picked up by his mom.
Jack, John and I are going to the theater.
First person singular "I" comes at the end.
I and my friend
Complete the sentences with the correct options.
Buy our eBooks
20 eBooks For Only: 85
7 Grammar eBooks + 5 gift eBooks + 8 Children's eBooks
1. GrammarBank Exercises eBook ✔
2. GrammarBank Exercises eBook Vol 2 ✔
3. Verb Tenses eBook ✔
4. Simple Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
5. Perfect Tenses Exercises eBook ✔
6. Supplementary Tests eBook ✔
7. Conjunctions eBook ✔
8. Gerunds and Infinitives PDF (60 Pages) ✔
9. Modals and Similar Expressions PDF (44 Pages) ✔
10. Noun Clauses PDF (46 Pages) ✔
11. If Clauses PDF (19 Pages) ✔
12. Determiners PDF (28 Pages) ✔
13. My Best Friend 1 ✔
14. My Best Friend 2 ✔
15. My Best Friend 3 ✔
16-20. The Adventures of Foxy (5 Story Books) ✔
(please allow a few seconds to load)